A Little Ray of Sunshine!
How would you like to help a child in India or Nepal? Well now you can through our Sunbeam project which aims to bring practical aid to the poorest & most disadvantaged children. The sunbeam project was set up to support the work taking place amongst children and poor people in the rural villages of India & Nepal, by bringing hope, light & practical help.
For £15 a month, you can help provide for a child's education, food & clothing. To get your child educated in India you have to pay, which for many families is just impossible. To see a breakdown of the costs involved, click on Education under Our Projects. This small sum of money also helps to provide a Christmas & Birthday present for each child. If you decide that you would like to sponsor a child, please get in touch with Sue Nightingale and state your preference for either a boy or a girl. Sue will then send you a choice of two children who are available at the time. Once you have decided who you would like to sponsor, you will be sent a framed photograph of the child, along with information about their family, including points to pray for. Every year you will receive an update reporting on the child's wellbeing, educational progress and of course, an up-to-date photo.
A New Future
- All the children you see on this page have benefitted from the Sunbeam project
- Sunbeam has changed their lives and added value to their future
- Sunbeam will help towards the provision of food, clothing & education
- Sunbeam provides Christmas & Birthday presents for each child
- Only £15 a month would do all of this
- Are you interested? Can you help?